[blparent] new babies

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:04:53 UTC 2009

Hey there. It's hard to believe but Kloei is six months already! We had a
half birthday for her on Wednesday. We're still exclusively breastfeeding
because she's not at all liking when I touch her face. She's hit the spoon
out of my hand a few times and just wants to play with her cereal and fruit.
She's a growing happy girl.
A&K
"Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up is up
to you."
~Thomas L. Holdcroft