[blparent] double strollers?

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 00:28:59 UTC 2009

Hi all, you must have known this question would come. LOL has anyone any
experience
with double strollers? I am looking for one that will pull as easy as my peg
prego.
Any thaughts? It seams as if they do not make any with ravercable handels or
swiveling
weals. Or am I missing one? I was just looking at a colcraft online, and
liked that
the seets can be moved around to have the kids face different ways. But I
wonder
how this would be for pulling. Also did you find the side by sides were
harder to
use then the frun to backs? Again any help would be grate.
Thanks
Amber Boggs