[blparent] Double stroller another idea

Karla Hudson HudsonKC at msu.edu
Sun Aug 16 22:32:19 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I had this dilemma somewhat when my son was born our daughter was three.
However, she was a small three and still liked the stroller.  My husband was
still able to carrier her on his back in our back pack.  Is this something
you might do?  I don't know the ages of your children.  Again we thought of
the double stroller idea but did not want to put the money in such a device.
We just worked it out with the back-pack and the stroller with the smaller
child in it.

I also used the ergo as a transport method with one child on my back and the
other holding my hand.

Just a thought.

Karla