[blparent] A thought about audio books and child locators

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Aug 20 00:52:16 UTC 2009

Hmmm, I love the whistle idea!  I will have to use this with my son.  We
have a huge playground in our neighborhood and, although it's tons of fun
for both of us I sometimes get a little nervous that he'll wonder away from
me and I won't be able to hear his bells, and he won't be able to hear me
calling him.  I've been able to follow him pretty closely so far, but a
whistle, which I have on my keychain all ready and never thought of using
for this purpose, is another method that would give me great piece of mind.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Melissa