[blparent] collecting Your Children in Crowds

E. Tarr esquared100 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:19:43 UTC 2009

Hello, all.
     I was wondering what methods you all use when picking up your
children from large assemblies where there is a lot of noise.  Of
course, in this type of setting, my son would not be able to hear me
calling out his name.  I usually take a little stroll around my
child's section of the room.  If he does not approach me or call out
to me, I ask someone that knows him where he is sitting.  If any of
you have other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the
information. Thank you in advance.

Ellen Elizabeth