[blparent] collecting Your Children in Crowds

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:43:23 UTC 2009

Hello,
Well this really depends on some variables here. But if the child is
sighted, tell them to look for you. And if they see you first then they must
come to you. Just like when we call our children we expect for them to come
to us. This would mean that they need to look for us. You could also make a
special meeting place, especially if you all are meeting this way every
single day. If the child is a certain age, you could even make it a game,
like find mommy in the crowd. Like what ever those books, where you have to
find the boy. If the child is older, maybe using a cell phone to locate them
is the easiest. The child is going to be able to see you easier if you are
using a cane or have a guide dog. Make it easy for the child to spot you.

I hope that helps, or gives you some good ideas.
Marsha