[blparent] collecting Your Children in Crowds

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:49:22 UTC 2009

Hi,
How old is your son?
Mason and Andralyn usually come to find us, so we usually just stay put and
wait for them to come to us.  Otherwise, we just ask a parent or teacher to
locate them for us.  The thing that bugs me is when they walk past and all
the kids are saying hi to their parents and I can't tell which one is mine
because they say it quick and they all sound similar.  If they kept talking
it would be easy to tell, but not just a quick hi.  I feel bad if I don't
know to respond to them.
Leanne