[blparent] Ideas for Toddler Meals

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 27 21:14:13 UTC 2009

Since those days are too long ago for me to remember but I think I just gave
her what ever we were eating.  My friend Darlene has a 23 month old and what
ever the family is eating, so is Eric.  The only difference is his is cut up
for him in smaller pieces and his milk is served in a special cup with a
leak proof straw. Like today, we had teriyaki chicken with veggies and he
ate the same.  If he doesn't like it, he just have to wait until the next
meal.  I don't remember making Gab special food at this age.  Yesterday I
went to McDonald's with my neighbor and her 18 month daughter and Haley had
a hamburger and fries.  First she pulled off the top bun, then the bottom,
then just ate the meat, then mom gave her a few fries. V