[blparent] collecting Your Children in Crowds

E. Tarr esquared100 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:28:19 UTC 2009

     That's neat because Vacation Bible School is the exact situation
that prompted my question in the first place.  This is my son's first
year attending.  My question arose because all of the children
assemble again at the close of each day.  I am sure that similar
situations will occur in school and other places, so this is good
practice for me.

Thank you again.
Ellen Elizabeth