[blparent] question

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Dec 13 20:41:47 UTC 2009

When Gab was a baby I used to place her in a race car.  It was stationary,
stuck in one place.  It had a steering wheel, a set of car keys that turned
the ignition, a horn, a plastic fan, a flag, and the whole car would bounce
up and down.  When she was too big for it, I'd put her in the play pen or
her crib.  The car and play pen worked best for me since I could park both
of them right outside of the kitchen when cooking. V