[blparent] question

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 16:39:05 UTC 2009

hi everyone.  I just had a question for anyone that knows.
I took my 17 month old daughter to see Santa at the mall last week.  Last year, she was very small, but she went right to him, and ssat on his lap.  This year, however, she was fine watching other kids with Santa, but when I tried to have her sit on his lap, she started screaming and grabbed on to my shirt.  I know about stranger anxiety, and for the most part, Mackenzie's pretty quick to warm up to most, but she didn't want to have anything to do with him.  I was wondering if this was a typical age for her to be scared, and will she be better next year? Thanks for any help.
    Nikki