[blparent] regaining parental control was RE: fun stuff for boys

Rhonda Scott earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 23:27:26 UTC 2009

Yes, I'm tiring of the asking situation here. So we don't ask him to ask for
fruit, drinks, after school snacks. The stealing is going on even with him
hardly ever being told no except to having too much candy, which we keep put
away. I did not have to ask as a child, but I never abused that privilege.
Things are just simply different now, my generation was a different one.

Rhonda