[blparent] toddler development question

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Dec 31 17:28:19 UTC 2009

Relax.  Don't worry too much about it.  Sarah hasn't gotten too interested
in puzzles and shape sorters, either, but I figure she won't go through life
without knowing the difference between a circle and an oval.  Let your baby
pursue things of interest, and everything will work out in time.  Sarah
would also rather run and climb, play with my phone, or hear music, so
that's what she does.  She'll have years and years of school, where learning
will be more structured, and she'll have to do activities, interesting or
not.  I don't want to push it for now.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb