[blparent] I'm very sad today

amyprovencal at att.net amyprovencal at att.net
Sun Feb 8 03:29:24 UTC 2009

Veronica, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Hearing shocking news
liked that, takes some time to "digest." At my job, we are experiencing loss
at a different level. We found out, that our supervisor is leaving in a few
short weeks. The news came totally unexpected, our supervisor is an amazing
leader, she is very fair, and she is an incredible wealth of knowledge. It
is a huge loss for all of us in our department, and the news came as quite a
shock. So, even though it is shocking news of a loss of a different nature,
I just wanted to share, with you, that I can certainly relate to your
feelings this week.
Peace,
Amy