[blparent] I'm very sad today

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Feb 8 02:19:25 UTC 2009

A person i know was killed on Wednesday evening.  He was blind and for some reason he chose not to cross at the light on a very busy street.  Someone told him they would tell him when it was safe to cross and since he isn't here to tell us what exactly they said, we don't know what was really said.  The person said, "I told him don't go." and Eric stepped off the curb and was hit by a car and now he's gone.  he was 43 and not a good traveler.  He was told many times to get cane travel instruction, but he thought he could do it without.
It was night, around 6:30, pretty much around rush hour here. V
 Veronica