[blparent] Holding a bottle independently?

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 07:16:11 UTC 2009

Joe, I think that your should be commended for all of your effert. So many
moms would not have faught this hard to give her as much breastmilk as you
can. A year is a perfictally respectible stopping point, and you should be
proud. I think many moms get far to much crap for giving some formiula along
with breast milk, and do not get enough credit for fighting as hard as they
do. I am a huge huge breastfeeding supporter, but There are times in witch a
mom just has to give some other means of neutrition to the baby. And those
moms have it alot harder then those of us who can latch baby on with little
problems, and have enough milk. Agai nI commend you. And do not let anyone
make you feel dafencive etc.
One thing, I personally would not wean her on to Cows Milk. I would give
rice milk or almond milk instead. I verymuch do not agree with babies beign
on cows milk that yong it has alot of crud in it, and not to mentio nit is
hard to digest.
Well must chase down my crazy man.
Hugs to you
Amber Boggs