[blparent] I'm very sad today

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Feb 9 20:37:13 UTC 2009

I actually had a driver tap me with the bumper of his car once because I
didn't make it out of the street fast enough when I had the light to cross.
I was never so scared  in my life.  Where are the police when you need them?

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb