[blparent] Working outside or in the home

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:54:53 UTC 2009

Hey Jennifer,

I didn't want to put my daughter in a day care until she is old enough for
me to tell if something funny would be going on.  I guess I am just kind of
perinoid about day cares.  My daughter is now 18 months, and I will put in
in my schools day care when I go back in August.  I might be starting to
work soon, so then I will be having a good friend watch my daughter since I
will be working second shift.

Eva