[blparent] the circus

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Feb 14 05:49:33 UTC 2009

This afternoon we went to the shrine Circus.  The strangest thing happened to me.  While we were walking along looking for our seats, this usher came up and asked to see our tickets.  My husband showed him and the usher pointed to his right and said, our handicapped section is that way. My husband told him we had box seats and pointed down toward them.  the usher pointed again to the other seats.  I hadn't spoke up because I was behind several other people trying to get by.  so finally I said, quite loudly, I purchased seats up close so we can see better. The usher seemed quite surprised and then led us to our seats.  he didn't say anything else, but Gab said he kept looking at my cane and shaking his head.
Happy Valentine's Day! and by the way, besides being a little deaf from the performances, we had a great time. Veronica

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.