[blparent] Finding Educational Toys

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 18:53:54 UTC 2009

Try Playschool.  They have had letters and numbers and leters with Braille
on them, and you can recognize the shapes of the letters and numbers.  i
also one time had a puzzle that had the letter shapes and animals and other
things imprinted on the lettters. ithought it was cool, but I don't know
where it came from.