[blparent] Seedlings Verses NBPBooks (wiping off books)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 19 23:00:23 UTC 2009

Believe it or not, I figured out all by myself that I should wipe my baby's
fingers and face after she has eaten a meal in her high chair.  I don't let
her crawl around the house with food, either.  But she has her fingers in
her mouth a lot now that she's getting teeth, and so they're just
perpetually gooey.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb