[blparent] Seedlings Verses NBPBooks (wiping off books)

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Feb 20 13:02:20 UTC 2009

Smiles... You should know that spit cleans anything.
And, just so you know, you wouldn't believe the number of parents I know
that let their kids graze and roam. It will be dinnertime or whatever,
the little darling will refuse to sit down and eat, and so mom will just
hand the kid little bits of food while they literally run past,
providing the rationale that "he just doesn't like to sit still" or "he
can't sit still to eat".
So, in case you'd fallen into that trap, I wanted to let you know that
yes, she can and will sit down to eat.
I've also discovered too, and this is how this relates to being a blind
parent, messes expand into whatever area you allow them, so if you
minimize the area, you minimize the amount of cleanup you need to do.
It's like the law of gasses.