[blparent] Accessible Homework?

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Fri Feb 20 01:14:06 UTC 2009

well, let me tell you this much.

I got a nice setup now with lots and I mean frequent contact with the
teacher and I get a garenteed very nice long narrative of the homework
packet (on average 5 pages of homework) via email from the teacher.
she goes as far as explaining the pictures, circling or anything else
that I can't get Kayla to describe to me successfully.

It always hasn't been this way though and it took allot of firm
standing up for myself and diplimatic demands on my part and bringing
up the rehab504 and 508 and local and federal statues specifics
though, you can't just say "well, by law, you have! to help me because
I am blind."

the principle respects me more for going in there knowing what I was
talking about instead of just using the law as a blanket statement
because I am blind.

Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network