[blparent] personal info

Heather Jarvis heatherjarvis at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 21 04:01:56 UTC 2009

    Hi Debbie
I live in Surrey BC and stumbled upon a CFB chapter in Victoria.I emailed for information and spoke to one of the sweetest people I ever met . I talked to Mary Ellen for almost 1/2.She gave me alot of great ideas.She encouraged me to attend the conference in May.It's pretty exciting.Ihad a list of support groups from CNIB and all I could find were a group people in their 80's who said they would be happy to have me. It was a very sweet thought.I'm just so glad I did my own Google search.I am in my 30's and want to go back to school and lead a full life. My daughter is a pretty smart kid and she made me laugh tonight. She told me that not all blind people are totally blind and some people still have some vision. I asked her where she heard that and she smiled and said Dad told me. I have a pretty amazing family.
                                              Heather