[blparent] personal info

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 21 04:49:22 UTC 2009

Hi, Heather,

Oh, I am *so* glad you have found Mary Ellen Gabias!  She's wonderful and
she and I are dear friends, so if you had told me you are from B.C. she is
exactly who I would have sent you to.

Congrats for wanting to get back to school and get your life back on track!
If you possibly can, please come to the NFB convention in Detroit this
summer, I believe the dates are July 3-8.  Mary Ellen usually goes, and you
will meet lots of other great people and learn tons.

Please keep in touch, and feel free to ask questions on or off the list.

Debbie