[blparent] breastfeeding positions

Eileen eileenlevin at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 00:44:25 UTC 2009

OH yeah it was on this list that another mom suggested running my finger
or nipple in circles around baby's mouth to get him to open wider. As a
blind mom this worked better for me than the oft suggested tickling
baby's lower lip.    Also, pointing thenipple at the baby's nose helps
get baby to tilt his head into the best latch position right from the
start.