[blparent] Experience in the Hospital

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 01:28:59 UTC 2009

I used a shield with my son while he was still in the hospital, and i have
hain down with all the kids to nurse.  i have a nursing pillow as well, and
i really like it.  My mother never nursed either, so i had to learm from
others.  One thing you cna expect is to nurse on demand, usually about every
two hours.  Hang in there, and worek together, and hopefully, it will all
work out.