[blparent] breastfeeding positions

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Feb 24 23:39:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

Oh that's really great Anjelina!  The position will not cause any issues for
Cloei, and may even help[ her and you with other positions once she figures
out how to latch on.  After she figures out how to do that, she'll do it
regardless of your position because she'll be able to find your nipple from
any angle and latch on easily.

Tammy