[blparent] intro

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:24:29 UTC 2009

Hi Diana,
Congratulations on your baby girl!  She has a beautiful name!
Unfortunately, I still deal with attitudes like that even after having 3
children.  I have never dealt with CPS, and I've proven myself many, many
times with doctors and nurses who assumed I couldn't care for my child on my
own.  I think as blind parents we will always have to prove our capabilities
for people.  But just keep standing up for yourself and let them know you're
in control.  Sounds like you're doing great already.
Leanne

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1