[blparent] intro

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 24 02:15:35 UTC 2009

Hi, Diana,

Welcome to the list.  Unfortunately you are not the first to run into some
snags with health-care personnel.  Hopefully when they see that you are
capable and confident with your baby they will feel more comfortable.
Please keep us posted and let us know if there's any way any of us can help.

Debbie