[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Feb 24 21:04:20 UTC 2009

Hospitals and doctors tend to do this.
Our peditritian told us we had to get a vaccine yesterday at the
two-year checkup, then ammended it and said "I mean, if you'd like to
get this vaccine..."
So, some of it is presentation.
I have a few friends who are doctors and nurses and they really do deal
with all types of folks with varying levels of intelligence.
Also too, what is common sense for one person is not for another.