[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 25 16:45:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sounds like a good old case of discrimination to me.  There's no reason to
have an assessment if they're saying your child is healthy.  Some people
just can't understand that someone with a disability could or would want to
raise children, so it's up to us to show them that we can and do raise them,
and find it as easy as anything else we do.

Tammy