[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 26 21:41:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

My hospital connects up with public health and new parents get a call from
them after they've been home for 24 hours to see how things are going.  They
offer lactation consultants, visiting nurses, and other services that could
be helpful to the parents.  I utilized the services with Colyn and I have
again with Remus as well.

Tammy