[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Feb 27 05:04:35 UTC 2009

I think I've seen Stephen eat Go-Gurt.  One nice thing about yogurt
especially for babies is that it is made with whole milk, which is
recommended for one-year-olds.  I've been giving Sarah the Yo-Baby fruit on
the bottom yogurts, but they're definitely a spoon item.  At least she likes
the baby meatloaf, and tonight she really went to town on baked sweet
potato.  I enjoyed it, too--and I might not have baked it up if I wasn't
doing it for her, so all of us might have a better diet in the long run.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb