[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Feb 27 19:33:34 UTC 2009

You definately will have a better diet.  this is the perfect time to teach
her and introduce her to lots of stuff.  Even if you don't like it, let her
try it.  Like beets, except for the fact that they stain your clothes, they
are really good.  I love them and when Gab was a baby, so did she, but now,
no way, no how.  (lol)