[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Feb 28 04:34:18 UTC 2009

I've been daring!  Beets taste like they still have dirt in them.

I was cautioned in a book I read, though, not to inadvertently influence the
likes and dislikes of my child by keeping things I don't care for off the
menu.  Sarah loves cheese, which I don't much enjoy, and I gave her mango
although I wouldn't eat it myself.  The jury's still out on the mango, but
she'd eat cheese for every meal if I let her.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb