[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Feb 28 16:34:56 UTC 2009

The thing I don't like about trying foods I don't like is if they don't like
it either then you just have to throw it away.  That seems like such a
waste.  However, I guess one could just keep feeding it to them until it's
gone.  That way they make get their ten tries at it.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.