[blparent] fruits and veggies

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 18:30:49 UTC 2009

I am glad that you barbra posted this. I think that many on here do not
understand that your boys were adopted, and are very special kneeds. Even
with out there disabilities, they had a very unfare start, and things we may
be able to try or expect out of our kids, you may not be able to expect, or
do not have the time and energy to try. I think with any parent it comes
down to picking your battels. Sadly you may have more then your fair share,
and I am sure your doing a fine job.
I have not forgotten about your problem, and I am working my briain to see
what I can come up  with for you. Did you post a list of everything they
will eat and will not eat?
A list of what they will and will not drink would be grate to.
Hugs hun
Amber Boggs