[blparent] fruits and veggies

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat Feb 28 23:17:15 UTC 2009

Barbara, I couldn't begin to imagine what that is like!  You are
correct.  I'm not coming at it from that perspective, and it
isn't natural for me to think that way.  I apologize for sounding
nonchalant.  I am grateful for my healthier children, , and I do,
and will continue to pray.  I honestly have no concept of what
you go through daily.

difficulties.  I
>could write a book on all the tricks a child who doesn't want to
eat can
>play.  And I'm here to tell you, there are some children who
would starve
>themselves to death.  Sleep and food intake are integral parts to
keeping
>these two happy and manageable.  And by manageable I mean you can
get them
>to cooperate and you don't get bit, kicked, headbutted, bit,
pinched,
>scratched and screamed at all day.
>But for those of you who pray, do so.  We are on our way to
getting a
>communication plan in place that will be used at school and at
home.
>So, you see, that's why that parent of a special needs child
wasn't doing
>all you thought they should for that child.  Their plate was just
so full
>and yet they were also required to juggle fifteen balls while
holding onto
>that plate.
>Barbara

>If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:
of whom

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/poetlor

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/renands