[blparent] (no subject)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Jan 7 17:38:34 UTC 2009

My heart goes out to you, Dena.  Colic is rough.  Hang in there, though, it
does pass.  Sarah (and her parents) suffered a lot with it, but now she's a
fun, energetic, happy baby, almost a toddler.  I can't recall what life was
like before her, either.

And yes, I remember those monumental journeys up the stairs!  I wouldn't go
for any less than three or four reasons, I'd save them up.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"