[blparent] (no subject)

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 7 17:44:47 UTC 2009

Hi,
Oh yes, my baths are like heaven!  They take so much of the pressure off of
my back and hips, and make me feel comfortable for a little while.  It helps
that when we moved in to this town house the bath but was being replaced,
and the landlord put in this big modular fibre glass one-piece bath with arm
wrests and it's so deep you almost need a sub marine when you lose the wash
cloth.  The water almost goes up to my chest, and it's so nice!
As for the stairs, I find I have to economize so I don't have to do more
than one trip, and even then by the time I get to the top I'm all out of
breath, which is not like me at all.  Paul's really good about that though,
and he'll take trips for me if he can.  I sort of feel like I'm being waited
on, but it's only for a couple of months so I can put up with it.  This
pregnancy has been so different then my last one was, and I'm greatful to
Paul for everything he does for me and Colyn.
Colyn is starting to talk about his brother a lot, and he tells us all the
time how he'll teach Remus to fill in the blank.  He says he'll teach Remus
to laugh, and he'll say I Love you Remus, and really cute things like that.
When he says goodnight to us he'll kiss Paul, and the me, and then he'll
kiss my belly and tell Remus good night too.  It's very cute!  The other day
way out of left field he asked me if Remus was going to crawl out of my
tummy!  lol  Out of the mouths of babes!  grin
Dena, that bagby sounds absolutely adorible!  I'm sorry to hear she has
colic and reflux, but it sounds like she's having no weight issues because
of it.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if she were starting to try to roll
over, and then life as you know it is over!  But they do grow up way too
fast imo!

Tammy