[blparent] gifts

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Jan 7 23:58:16 UTC 2009

The princess shoes are cute, but they can be hard on the feet because the
toes are very pointed.  I don't think it's an issue for all children, but my
three-year-old niece has something going on where she walks sort of on her
tippy toes, and points her feet the wrong direction when she sits.  My
sister says it's common with some kids, and she doesn't want her daughter to
have the princess shoes because of it, even though the kid is really into
princess stuff.  It's just something to consider.

My brother did get my niece a neat princess vanity set.  It has a mirror and
combs and jewels and stuff, and the princesses talk when you pick up the
different things off the vanity.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"