[blparent] Momories

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 9 18:09:23 UTC 2009

When we were kids we'd all go to my uncle's house to hang out.  My uncle
smoked and all the kids would sit on the arm of his chair and watch him blow
smoke rings.  well one day he told me he could make the smoke come out his
ears and I watched and watched but couldn't see it.  Everyone said they
could, but I could not.  So i came home and told my mom that something was
wrong with my eyes, i couldn't see the smoke in Uncle Andy's ears. V