[blparent] gifts

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:17:46 UTC 2009

Is she too young to match them up and call them by name? Make the different animal noises? There's
any number of things you can do with them.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown
I thought of getting Mellie that, but it looked too young for her.
I'm thinking of getting her the Melissa And doug animal puzzle for her
birthday.