[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:50:27 UTC 2009

i chose my theme based on what i like. it does have textures in it, but i
also have enough site to see it, so i may not be very helpful on this one.
i did purchase a talking thermometer to make life easier for me.
i have a sling and a snuggley. i also have 2 strollers. honestly i haven't
used either of them yet. when the weather is nice again, i'll use my jogging
stroller when i take the dog for walks. right now i use the sling
exclusively. i want to wait until savannah has better head control before i
stick her in the snuggley.
i suggest registering for diapers and wipes. those are the things i can't
live without and would have loved to have received more at my baby shower.
i made this insane crazy long list of everything i needed and wanted. it
slowly got shorter.
you might consider registering for things like the high chair or a
convertable carseat. a few things that are a bit more pricey and that you
won't need for a few months. that way you will possibly not have to worry
about those expenses when the time comes.