[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:31:51 UTC 2009

very well put tammy.
i was there a few months ago. i found out about savannah when the birth
mother was 5 months along. this didn't give me much time to prepare. and
like i've stated before, i made a list of anything and everything i could
research and think of.  i wanted to prepare. i even thought to the future to
find out how i could help with homework and such, and that is years down the
line.
i turned to people for support . i was overwhelmed and  had a lot to do in a
short amount of time. i needed helpful support. I needed people to help
guide me and help me get my priorities in line, but i didn't need it done in
a manner that made me feel bad.