[blparent] nursery themes

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:16:13 UTC 2009

my nursery theme is pink and yellow and monkeys. it's been kind of tough to
find just monkeys that aren't curious george, but slowly i've been piecing
things together. i hand sewed the quilt for savannah's bed and then
purchased a pink crib set. it is satin and chanelle and has different
textures. the set i bought came with the diaper stacker, curtains, and a toy
bag. i got it for a really decent price on ebay brand new.
i wanted to go with a musical theme, but was short on time only having 4
months to prepare. i didn't feel i'd have enough time to find the sax to
make a lamp and the other things that i want to do. perhaps when we move
from baby to kid, we'll go with the musical theme.
pipi