[blparent] nursery themes

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 15 06:33:31 UTC 2009

A saxophone lamp would be unique.  Especially if Savannah turns out to be
interested in music, that kind of a theme could be one she would like for
many years.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"