[blparent] bottle woes.

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 15 21:22:59 UTC 2009

Playtex Nursers or even floes. My first one used nursers and did well, while
second baby couldn't get her lips around it so had to use even floes.
Actually, there is a pill that will make your milk come in so you can breast
feed. Not sure of anything, so check it out before ruling out breast feeding
completely, that is if you want to.
Shannon Nicole Wells
author of WILD HEART
Staff Writer for POETIC MONTHLY MAGAZINE
http://www.christianhomeplace.com
http://www.poeticmonthly.com
http://www.myspace.com/shannonnicolewells