[blparent] bottle woes.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 16 01:02:34 UTC 2009

As you can see, it really depends on the baby.  The bottles that worked best
for my Sarah were terrible for Dena's Elise.  The Playtex ones do leak if
you don't get them just right, but it's not hard to figure them out.

As for Savannah not spitting, knock on wood!  Sarah wasn't a spitter right
away, but she went through a stage later on where--well, I had a lot of
laundry to do.  It's better now, so I guess you never know.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"